I miss her teddy bear looking face and sweet-smelling
puppy breath.
Kallie is turning 8 months this October and I am shocked. Well, since her 2-month-old-peeing-all-over-the-carpet days, her true self has sprung out like a mad cobra (no joke). She's insane. Literally. I don't know where she gets all the energy from but she never stops. ALWAYS has something foreign in her mouth, and she has literally tried to eat my shirts. Oh, and did I mention her attitude? Rebellious and sneaky. She'll find something of mine (that she knows she's not supposed to have) and run all over the apartment trying to find me. She'll find me and make sure I see her, then she'll take off. If I don't chase her, she'll repeat this process. It's a game to her.... but to be honest, I laugh at her rebellion. I think it's such an awesome way of sticking it to the man (wait that's me). It shows she knows I love her but wants to do what she wants to do. Good for you, Kallie... I can't and refuse to adopt that attitude (Jesus is Lord) but I am a fan.
There she is... sneakidly (I made a word, sue me)
hiding behind the couch..
I rushed her to the vet yesterday. Her stomach was pumped (ate something toxic) and now she's just sprawled all over my kitchen floor. 2 minutes ago, I think she ingested some small piece of paper. If there's nothing on the floor, she'll have a bowl of carpet (goodbye deposit). Anyone else have crazy dogs?

No comments:
Post a Comment